Well I have a pea-sized brain or basically it has way too much information to remember and keep upto speed with every event/meeting/birthday coming up. Sometimes I remember the event that I am supposed to attend but I forget the venue. Similarly, I remember to put an update day before on my phone to remind myself about a friends birthday, but my awesome brain makes it impossible for me to remember my friends birthday, well... on their birthday!
So here's a simple answer for those of you who face the same issue as I do:
Google Calendar!
Without me explaining this further, feel free to watch a video that explains some basics.
Always rememeber to update your mobile setup. To do this, all you need to do is go to the settings tab on the top right corner and enter your phone details. You can now customize your calendar and each event in your calendar to receive reminder emails or smses as suited.
The first few days when I didn't know where I was supposed to be, right in time I'd have the phone buzz as my calendar reminded me where I ought to be at that time and also that I'll miss out on an event if I don't move in the next 30 mins!How you use Google Calendar is more about what's important to you, what you need to be reminded of and how you want to be organized.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment